The Sensorial curriculum is a truly unique component of the Montessori method because it trains kids to view the world with an analytical mindset and to explore using all of their senses. This refinement of the senses helps them learn to focus for long periods of time, a quality which we now call "grit." Modern research tells us that grit is the single most reliable predictor of success in life.
M3 by Multisori's Sensorial curriculum is self-contained, so you don't need any special products to use it. Ideas for a handful of useful and affordable products are made where appropriate, and DIY options abound. With our Sensorial curriculum, you can quit the overwhelm and set the stage for a lifetime of success.
M3 by Multisori's Sensorial curriculum is delivered to you via e-mail as PDF files and must be printed, laminated and trimmed before use.
It provides over 100 pages of full color educational materials, including:
- Supply list, included in sample below
- Instructions for preparing the environment
- Hyperlinked curriculum rubric (simplified scope & sequence), included in sample below
- Straight forward assessment rubric for record keeping
- Easy to understand presentation instructions for each activity, included in sample below
- Eye catching visuals for easy environment prep
- My 5 Senses mini book
- Activities for incorporating music into your daily routine
- Various sets of sorting cards for visual discrimination activities, ONE EXAMPLE is included in sample below
- DIY color box 1, 2 and 3 printables
- Three sets of matching cards
- Shape connect the dots printables
- 2D shapes three part cards
- 3D shapes three part cards
- Constructing shapes activity
- Various linear pattern activities (AB, ABA & ABC)
To download a sample of the sensorial curriculum, click HERE.