M3 by Multisori’s Montessori Homeschool Curriculum combines the Montessori principles you love with the tools homeschoolers need to make learning organized, fun, and engaging.
What is Montessori Education?
Developed by Maria Montessori in the early 1900s, the Montessori method is an educational approach that takes the child’s interests to heart. Starting from a young age, the Montessori method values development of the whole child: physical, emotional, cognitive, and social.
Keeping the needs and sensitivities of each learner in mind, the Montessori philosophy allows you to prioritize what your child needs when s(he) needs it.
How to Know if a Child is Ready for Montessori Preschool
A child is ready for the full curriculum when they are independent, curious, and able to focus for a short period of a time. If you feel your child would benefit from further development of these characteristics, rest assured that Multisori’s Practical Life curriculum will support your child’s journey. When you see that your child’s ability to focus is growing, add sensorial and early math activities. Allow your child to choose from a few pre-selected works that you have identified as developmentally appropriate. Before you know it, your child will be ready for learning about geography, science, reading, and more!
Adjusting The Preschool Homeschool Workload
Too many families waste valuable hours collecting free printables to begin homeschooling, rather than finding a homeschool curriculum that truly works for them. It’s essential to own curriculum that helps you create a Montessori homeschooling routine. These routines help to keep your child excited about learning, even if you have other children that need your attention.
Fortunately Montessori uses multi-age groupings, where children can work at their own pace in a natural way.
And don’t forget - preschool is meant to be fun!
At 2 or 3 years old, your child’s attention span only lasts about 4-15 minutes. That’s why it’s important to have a preschool curriculum in place specifically built with younger children in mind.
With the complete M3 Montessori Homeschooling Curriculum, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips to get started. Bring home the full Montessori approach for your preschool child and watch how they blossom!
With straightforward presentation instructions, beautiful printable manipulatives, simplified scope and sequences, streamlined record keeping, and ongoing support, Multisori’s homeschool curriculum empowers parents to bring the power of Montessori home.
Families just like yours are using M3 by Multisori right now for Montessori inspired homeschooling, after school enrichment, gifted learning, special needs education, self-paced learning and scheduled flexibility.
Become a member of the Multisori community and see why M3 by Multisori is the best Montessori homeschooling product available today.
What Will My Kids Learn?
A Montessori learning environment, which individually paces learning, fosters independence, empathy, and joy in lifelong learning. Montessori students are prepared for life in a way that is truly unique; they develop leadership skills and are able to retain an innate sense of wonder many children lose far too young.
An outstanding Montessori primary education includes:
- An introduction to physical and cultural geography
- A deep understanding of mathematics through a multi-sensory approach
- A phonics-based love of reading
- The fostering of independence and competence via practical life activities
- Science instruction that encourages a sense of wonder and prepares children for a lifetime of learning and discovery
- A sensorial curriculum that trains kids to view the world with an analytical mindset
Many families get caught up in the traditional classroom mindset; this idea that to begin homeschooling, you need a well-crafted Montessori classroom set up with very specific Montessori materials on hand. That simply is not true.
With M3 by Multisori, your children will learn at their own pace, using the provided Montessori materials. As the in-home guide, you will enjoy the flexibility to follow your child’s interests while adhering to the Montessori scope and sequence.
With M3 by Multisori, incorporating the Montessori approach with preschoolers is far easier than you might think!
What Subjects Are Covered?
Math (Ages 2-6)
- Begins with the basics for preschoolers and establishes foundational concepts for young children
- Offers hands on activities up through the age of 6
- Built to instill a deep understanding of math through a multi-sensory approach
- Helps a child recognize their place in this Universe, realizing that while a small part of this world, they can still grow up to make a big difference
- Focuses on both cultural and physical geography
- Builds on language skills to create confident, joyful readers
- Broken into 3 parts so you can customize the learning activities depending on the age of your child, from toddler to 9 years of age
- Practical life skills are essential to a successful Montessori homeschool curriculum and begins the process of developing foundational practical life skills critical to lifetime success
- Includes daily routine cards, so children, even those in early childhood, begin to help with washing dishes, their own self care, food preparation, and other real world activities
- Encourages the development of cognitive skills and prepares children for a lifetime of learning and discovery
- Introduces children to advanced scientific topics using the Montessori way of teaching to keep learning fun and engaging
- Encourages children to view the world with an analytical mindset and takes a Montessori approach to building concentration skills
- Includes fun Montessori materials such as ways to incorporate simple songs into your daily routine
All Multisori products except Science are self-contained, meaning you do not need to purchase additional Montessori products to use the curriculum successfully.
Throughout the curriculum, suggestions for a few useful and affordable Montessori inspired products are made when appropriate. When it comes to following Montessori learning, though, DIY options are limitless.
With Multisori's Montessori homeschool curriculum, you can quit the overwhelm, create a thriving homeschool, and set the stage for success for a lifetime of success.
M3 by Multisori's homeschool curriculum is delivered to you via e-mail as PDF files and must be printed before use.
At Multisori, we believe that every child has the right to high-quality, customizable education. That's why our mission is to eradicate the achievement gap in education by Making Montessori Mainstream. It's also why your purchase is important: when you buy an M3 Montessori Homeschooling product, we give one away to a homeschooler in need.
By investing in the Multisori Montessori homeschool curriculum, you’ll be enabling your children to attain their greatest potential and set them up for a lifelong love of education and learning.