Look Inside our montessori science curriculum:
Everything You Need to Get Started with Montessori at Home
The Montessori method is a child-centered educational approach that views children as natural learners who are capable of initiating learning within a prepared environment. It values the child’s development as a whole: physical, emotional, cognitive skills, and social skills. As such, it values kinesthetic, hands-on, active learning. Montessori's multi-sensory approach to education is highly effective - and a lot of fun!
If you're new to Montessori, or just getting started with Montessori at home, it's important to remember that your homeschool environment is not a traditional classroom, so don’t try to recreate Montessori school at home. Whether your home learning environment is just beginning or you’re ready to add on to your homeschool routine, Multisori's Montessori homeschooling curriculum will reduce your workload and increase the joy in your Montessori homeschool program.
How Does This Work in Practice? Here’s a Sample:
M3 by Multisori's complete Montessori homeschooling curriculum provides a comprehensive, uncomplicated four-year-long Montessori primary curriculum full of multi-sensory, kinesthetic and hands-on fun. When you purchase the entire M3 by Multisori curriculum, you bring a full Montessori primary environment to your home for your 2-6 year old child: prek-3, prek-4, kindergarten and first grade. Plus, you receive a 20% discount off the cost of each individual subject area!
Montessori Primary Products Included in This Bundle:
- Multisori Math Curriculum (Ages 2-6) Our Montessori primary math curriculum:
- Instills a deep understanding of mathematics through a multi-sensory approach
- Begins with the basics for toddlers as young as 2 years old, establishing foundational concepts for young children
- Offers hands on, kinesthetic learning activities up through the age of 6
Multisori Art Curriculum (Ages 2-6) Our Montessori primary art curriculum:
- Lays the foundation for art appreciation in the lower elementary years
- Allows for hands-on learning, creative expression, and freedom of exploration
- Begins with basic art skills, such as cutting, gluing, and identifying/holding art tools
- Provides multi-sensory lesson plans to keep your child engaged and excited about learning
- Multisori Sensorial Curriculum (Ages 3-6) Our Montessori primary sensorial curriculum:
- Trains children to view the world with an analytical mindset
- Teaches grit - the ability to focus for long periods of time
- Includes fun Montessori activities such as the use of mystery bags and ways to incorporate simple songs into your daily routine
- Invites children to use and sharpen all of their senses, naturally creating an authentic, multi-sensory homeschool curriculum
- Multisori Practical Life Curriculum (Ages 2-6) Many parents know practical life skills to be essential to a successful Montessori curriculum. Especially when you are beginning Montessori at home, you will rely heavily on practical life activities to support your child's emerging development. Our Montessori primary practical life curriculum:
- Begins the process of developing motor skills and foundational practical life skills critical to lifetime success
- Includes daily routine cards so that children, even toddlers, begin to help with things such as washing dishes, their own self care, food preparation, and other real world activities
- Gives children the opportunity to experience productive, movement based learning
- Multisori Language Arts Curriculum (Ages 2-9) Our Montessori primary and lower elementary Language Arts curriculum:
- Builds on language skills to create confident, joyful readers
- Is broken into 3 parts so you can customize the learning activities depending on the age and stage of your child, from toddler to 9 years of age
- Invites children to engage in a kinesthetic learning experience that fulfills the child's natural need for movement using a research-backed multi-sensory approach
- Multisori Geography Curriculum (Ages 3-6) Our Montessori primary geography curriculum:
- Helps children learn their place in the cosmos, instilling the idea of growing up to build a more peaceful world
- Focuses on both physical and cultural geography
- Seamlessly integrates with other areas of the curriculum, making interdisciplinary study the norm
- Multisori Science Curriculum (Ages 3-6) Our Montessori primary science curriculum:
- Encourages the development of cognitive skills and prepares children for a lifetime of learning and discovery
- Introduces young children to advanced scientific topics using fun, engaging multi-sensory Montessori activities.
All Multisori products except Science and Art are self-contained, meaning that you do not need to purchase additional products to use the curriculum successfully. Throughout the entire Montessori primary curriculum, ideas for a handful of especially useful and affordable product purchases are made where appropriate, and DIY options abound.
From practical life activities and developing fine motor skills to foundational concepts in all key learning areas, M3 is easy to follow and will have your child engaged, excited, and eager to get to work.
It's no surprise to most parents that young children thrive with hands-on, movement based learning that stimulates all of the senses. That's just one reason why Multisori's Montessori homeschooling curriculum allows you to quit the overwhelm, embark on a joyful journey with Montessori at home, easily create a Montessori way of learning and set the stage for success for a lifetime of success.
Multisori's Montessori homeschool curriculum is available in two formats:
1. Multisori Digital: Immediately delivers curriculum to your e-mail address as a PDF file
2. Multisori Premium: Includes Multisori Digital AND, in 3-4 weeks, delivers professionally printed, perforated and bound curriculum volumes to your doorstep.