Unit studies are a fun and exciting way to get started with Montessori at home! M3 unit studies make your homeschool fun while allowing you to follow your child. They are self-contained, so you don't need any other products to use them. M3 unit studies allow you to cater to your child's sensitive periods and interests, quit the overwhelm and make your homeschool irresistible. M3 unit studies are delivered to you via e-mail as PDF files and must be printed before use.
Multisori currently offers one unit study: Exploring Our Solar System.
It provides over 130 pages of full color educational materials, including:
- Supply list
- Hyperlinked customizing based on sensitive period
- Hyperlinked customizing based on interest
- Easy to understand presentation instructions for each activity
- Eye catching visuals for easy environment prep
- Three fun facts for kids posters
- Three printable mini books
- Multiple music and art activities
- Planetary orbit wheel
- Planets of the solar system three part cards
- Solar system counting to 10 three part cards
- Same vs different activity
- Planet patterns activity
- Planets of the solar system sequencing activity
- Planets handwriting & sequencing words activity
- Cutting skills activity
- Two write the room kinesthetic learning activities
- Phases of the moon three part cards
- Counting and skip counting puzzles
- Understanding revolution, rotation & moon phases worksheets
- Long vowel sound "oo" as in moon phonogram reading & writing
- Printable, moveable alphabets in print & cursive
- Solar system bingo
- My favorite planet writing & art prompt
This is my second time buying from Multisori and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Real images, great step by step explanations ; I'm definitely going to continue purchasing. Highly recommend it!! Thank you!
The solar system unit study is SUPER COOL!
Not only was I able to use it with my lower el child AND my primary child, it also gave me a hyperlinked guide to find the best activities based on sensitive periods. It was easy for me and the kids loved it.